Tuesday 19 February 2013

switchblade surfboards - Vancouver B.C.


My cousin Ryan (pictured above) and his business partner(s?) own and operate a Surfboard repair/building business in East Van. MAN I have a cool family. Anyway I thought I'd share a couple photos of their amazing work, because the craftsmanship and detail they put into their work is astonishing. 


(I stole all these pics from their Facebook page ... there are plenty more if you're interested!)

Please follow them on Twitter, or join their Facebook group. And if you're a surfer in the area (or from away) buy their stuff!! :) Small businesses need all the love they can get!



Their website is being upgraded at the moment but I do know that they have t-shirts coming soon ... I love their logo! And by the way they didn't ask me to write about them or anything like that, I just think what they're doing is so cool I wanted to share.