Wednesday 26 December 2012

h.k. folder



The other day I found a word document that was entitled simply "h.k." filed somewhere deep in the recesses of my intricate computer document filing system. I couldn't for the life of me remember anything about h's or k's, so out of curiosity and, let's face it, boredom, I clicked on the folder. It was password protected. Assuming it was something extremely interesting and kept secret for a mysterious reason I guessed password after password until I gained access to the document. And what did I find?

Why a page of amazing haiku poems of course.

Why??

Anyway here they are, please try not to worship me too much after reading this brilliance.


The sniffles again.
Nothing to do but sniffle.
And wipe nose on sleeve.

They have Christmas joy.
Holiday cheer, joy and peace.
Happiness abounds

Airport's far away
Why do the buses not run?
Expensive taxi

And my favorite...

Scissors on the floor
Look out below, barefoot guy
Danger underfoot

So yeah. You can't unread those. And no I will not give you back those two minutes of your life.