Tuesday 21 August 2012

dogstagram, plus it's tattoo day!


That last set kills me. Tank has a dent in his face above his nose that I call the "nose hole" and maybe that looks creepy for you but we do this kind of head-butting greeting where we bonk our foreheads together and then he sniffs a lot. Never mind. It sounds really weird...I just think it's so funny that he's staring straight ahead in all those pictures, hahaha.

So anyway, if you don't follow me on instagram you are only missing a billion dog pictures, pretty much. If you're into that kind of thing I'm @novarella. You can click the instagram link to the right there and see what I take pictures of first, you know, if you're afraid of commitment.

Also...

In a few hours Ryan's going to drive me to my tattoo appointment!! Ding ding ding! I'm going to have some kind of a bug to go with my cat-spider soon and I'm so excited.