Sunday, 10 March 2013

my brother and sister have the same birthday but they're not twins

My sister was born on my brother's second birthday. In fact, my mom had to leave his party because she went into labor. It's a weird thing to see that your younger siblings are no longer teenagers or even really young adults. My sister's now 26 and my brother is now ... 28??!?!!! Good lord it's worse than I thought. Anyway happy non-twin birthday to them! :)

They are awesome. See? Hilarious world travelers and super models, basically. 
My family rules.



So a happy birthday to them.

Now I'm going to leave you with a most disturbing thought I had yesterday in the shower: I was shaving my armpits, you see, and imagined for a split second continuing the upward motion of the razor and accidentally shaving my EYEBALL. And now I can't unthink it.