Monday 21 January 2013

my hero, or centipede decapitation powder

 <3 This guy <3

I had a dream about a week ago where Ryan and I were lying in bed and I, very sleepily, said "Ah man, I think there's centipedes in my pillow."

Then I just kept lying on it. Ryan told me I should probably check and see if there were centipedes in my pillow and I said no, I'd just check in the morning.

But he made me check and sure enough, when we tipped the pillowcase over, thousands of small-ish centipedes spilled out all over the floor.

"Ew, that's disgusting" I whined, staring down at them as they crawled all over my bare feet and the carpet.

Since it seemed like I wasn't going to do anything about it, Ryan got up like it was just a minor nuisance, sighed, and said "Just wait a sec, I'll go get my centipede decapitation powder."

He left the room and came back with this flour sack full of white powder, which he then dumped all over the centipedes on the carpet and they immediately died. Of decapitation, apparently. And then we went back to bed.

He's always saving the day, I tell ya.